Australian Embassy
Andorra and Equatorial Guinea

Services for Australians

Services for Australians Overseas

What we can and cannot do

We provide consular assistance to Australian citizens and permanent residents travelling or living in Andorra, Equatorial Guinea and Spain. Our capacity to assist you is influenced by local laws and conditions, international rules governing consular work, and by the cooperation offered by persons and organisations outside the Australian Government. For more information on what we can and cannot do, please visit Assisting Australians overseas.

Travel information for Australians

Get the latest travel advisories and other traveller hints from the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.

Living in or travelling in Spain

On-line registration for Australians overseas

Please register on our online registration if you are an Australian planning to live overseas for extended periods, or if you are travelling to a location where there are security risks. 

Australian Community in Spain

Australia Spain Business Association

The Australia Spain Business Association (ASBA) is a non profit association with the general aim of promoting business, investment and commercial relations between Australia and Spain. ASBA aims to be the key point of reference for Australian business entering Spain and for Spanish business entering the Australian market.

Former residents

Returning to Australia 


                                                                                                          National Survey on Same Sex Marriage

 The Australian Government will proceed with the Australian Marriage Law Postal Survey of all Australians on the Commonwealth Electoral Roll.  Instructions on survey participation will be published on the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) website.  Alternatively, you may telephone the ABS on +61 2 6252 5262 (charges apply).

 Australians overseas who are on the Commonwealth Electoral Roll, and have registered as an overseas voter and provided their overseas address, will be sent a request for response directly.  To check your enrolment details, please contact the Australian Electoral Commission (AEC) via their website.