Adult PC7 Checklist
Things to include with your application:
1. Your most recent original passport
2. Compliant passport photos
3. Completed application form
4. Correct payment – remember fees are adjusted on the 1st of each month
Things to check before you submit your application:
1. Did you read, sign and date the Declaration? No alterations and no white-out?
2. Did you check your photos for size and quality?
3. Did you write your name on the back of one photo?
4. Did you provide your most recent passport?
5. Did you sign within the white box?
6. Is your form still valid? Check the expiration date at the top of the PC7 form.
All answers must be YES. Otherwise, your application will be rejected.